Thursday, 5 June 2014

1 Week in, Whats Happened?! (Part 1 of 2)

So Like I said I would be updating this weekly and hopefully you at least didn't hate the first post?

Regretabley there is no work as of yet this week, I turned 21 this week so as you can imagine much more drunk things were on my mind instead, having said that, after a few days off doing not much of anything I feel very refreshed and recharged and ready to get back to animating and being creative, hopefully there will be another post to follow in the next few days to show off some more animation and/or some illistrations to get started showing off what I know and what I can give back into the creative community.

Like I said in my last post I am by no means a master and know everything there is to know about animation or related subjects but maybe I can help and impart some of the knowledge i've acquired over the 3 years I spent on my degree. I want to make very clear I am not making a tutorial or a "How to" blog, I want to keep it very informal and it will most likely be something more of if I find anything that is just so useful like a plugin for AFX or something, or if there is some little known fact that would be useful to let people in on that secret perhaps I would do that rather than make some how to series or tutorials, but I suppose I will never say never.

Back on topic, There have been a couple of freelance jobs I've seen and would of put my name on had I not been so distracted by the prospect of doing absolutely nothing and also not having my computer with me while I saw them, so obviously i was dissapointed in hindsight but again it gives me the strength to keep plodding along, keep doing what I'm doing and just get a foot in the door of the animation/art/film/tv/game industry and once i've managed that I feel good that I will do very well, as will anyone else in the same position, it's always the getting your foot in the door, getting in that opening, getting someone to see your potential and see that your worth taking a chance with.

So unfortunately like I said at the begginning of this blog, no animaton or creative thing in this post as having my 21st birthday other things were on my mind, and being away from home too I was unable to even add anything to my showreel, which is unfortunate.

So because there isn't any sort of substance to this blog I think this will be the end of the post, But in the next 2-3 days I will be uploading the completed animation..




No comments:

Post a Comment